We offer free shipping on UK orders over £70!
We also ship worldwide and if we have the item in stock we will always aim to dispatch items within 1-2 days.
- Please email email@example.com informing us of what you would like to return and stating your reason why.
- All return packages must be shipped within 14 days of receiving your purchase in order to receive your full money back.
- All return packages must be shipped within 30 days of receiving your purchase in order to exchange for another item on our website for the same amount or more.
- Returns can only be issued back to the same payment method as purchased with.
- Returns will be processed within 7 days of us receiving the item back.
- Shipping is non-refundable, unless the product is faulty or we have made a shipping error.
- All returns must be unworn, unwashed and in the same condition as when purchased, including tags.
Our #GetChecked design is a very special print. We were asked to design this print by The Scottish Government to raise awareness in the importance of early detection in Cancer. 10% of our profits on any #GetChecked Design go towards Cancer Research Uk Charity. We even made a #GetChecked Scarf for Health Minister Shona Robinson.
The story behind the print
This print was commissioned by The Scottish Government and Leith Advertising Agency. It was part of the fantastic project 'The Wee C' with the message of Scotland brining 'The Big C down to size'. With the advancements in research and medicine the project was to raise awareness of the importance of early detection. The earlier the Cancer is found, the higher the chance of survival. #GetChecked was an initiative within the Project.
#GetChecked allows people to show their support and wear a checked item of clothing for a day, reminding people to get themselves checked if they have a worry or concern. We designed the #GetChecked fabric which has since been featured in House of Fraser, M&Co, Cancer Research stores, BBC Scotland Radio, The Herald, The Evening Times and the Times.
The check itself originated from images of the human skeleton, formations of rib cages and bones allowing people to view the human body from a different perspective and making them look at it in closer detail.
Choose quality, Choose knowledge, Choose individuality.
This design is usually printed on a brushed back Stretch Polyester. This is a very high quality fabric and is specifically chosen for our digital prints due to its clarity and vibrancy in designs. It has a luxurious sheen on the front and a super soft white brushed inside. Samples are available on request.
Our designs can be printed onto over 50 different fabrics! Let us know your idea and your budget and we can advise accordingly!
This print looks amazing in a full range of products including dresses, sweatshirts, two-piece sets, skirts and scarves. We can even design for interior textiles!
Simply submit your query in the form below adding any information you have in terms of design, fabrics, occasion and we will get back to you within 24hours!
Don't worry if you're not sure on the final design, we can help with that!
[powr-form-builder label="Enter a Label"]